Monday, April 28, 2008

Sun and Fun

We had a wonderful time at Myrtle Beach this past weekend. Stephen didn't get home until 7:00 Thursday night so we got a late start leaving but it was so nice to wake up Friday morning there. We did lots of shopping, eating and laying out by the pool. I tried to take as many pictures as I could but Stephen was not so excited about it. I would go to pull my camera out and Stephen would give me this eye roll, not again look. So, needless to say we didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked but there are a few below. Sad we have not one of the two of us together. I guess that is what you get when you go on vacation just the two of us.

Here are some of the high lights...

Channel 33...MB has a local channel with commercials of all the local places...Stephen loves watching it. You can sure get a good couple of laughs out of it.

The Golden Griddle...the best breakfast!!! A Cline favorite and a place were Papa Cline is very well known. Stephen mentioned his dad and a lot of the staff knew exactly who he was. They went on and on about how they love to see Papa Cline come in and how nice he is. And the ladies couldn't get over how much Stephen looked like his dad. So cute.

Boardway at the beach...we had dinner at Liberty and then walked around. It was such a beautiful evening and so relaxing.

Carolina Roadhouse...our FAVORITE at the beach. They have amazing food. We have gone there every time we are at the beach...it has become a must when we are there.

Putt Putt Golf...You can't go to the beach and not play putt putt. Stephen beat me by 5 but in the Cline family we all tie so I guess we both won. :)


4 comments:

Hopeful said...

o yay! looks like you guys had so much fun!! Im so glad you took pictures!! (You are becoming a blog expert!!)

Laura said...

I like your blog Jessica! I have enjoyed reading it. Welcome to the blog world.

-NC said...

I hate that "we all tie" mess. Come on Mom, stop cheating!

Angela Cline said...

To tie is fair, to win is cheating.
Everyone is happy when everybody wins.