As most if not all of you know, my family is HUGE TENNESSEE VOLUNTEER fans!!! My parents are both from Knoxville and my dad is a graduate from UT. I have grown up cheering on our Vols. I cannot remember a UT game without seeing Coach Phil Fulmer coaching on the sidelines...with one of his daughters right there next to him the whole game. It is no secret that this season has been a rough one for the Vols and there was a lot of suspension that Coach Fulmer would step down. Well, last night it happened. Coach Fulmer announced his resignation with his wife and players right by his side. As a UT fan, I have loved and admired Coach Fulmer and am very sad to see him step down. Coach Fulmer, we will miss you!!!
"Rocky Top you will always be
Home sweet home to me
Good Ol' Rocky Top
Rocky Top Tennessee"
No comments:
Post a Comment