Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"It's Christmas"


So this week is one of the most busy weeks of the whole Christmas season. Our church choir does a dessert theater called "It's Christmas" Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night. There is music and acting, many costume changes, intermission and then back for the second half...and many more costume changes.

For 30 years my dad has done "It's Christmas" at the churches we have been at. He started in California and then he took the concept to Florida and for the past 9 years the choir has done them in our church here in South Carolina. I grew up being apart of the Christmas show but since we have been in South Carolina I haven't be apart. But this year I decided it was time...and I am having a great time. So fun! I will post picture this weekend so stay tune...there are some great costumes. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.. that is so great!!! I love Christmas plays. :)

Ashleigh said...

Can't wait to see you shine tonight! :O)