Sunday, January 11, 2009

New BED!!

I must first say before you read this post that most likely only my mom and Stephen's mom will be interested in this post. :)

For a couple of months Stephen and I have been talking about getting a new bed. The one we have been sleeping on has been mine since I was 18. So, being that it is almost 10 years old it was time. Because I knew we were going to get a new bed...upgrade from a queen to a king...I knew we would need knew bedding so the search began.
I feel in love with a bedding set by Vera Wang at Kohl's back in October and have been watching it to see when it went on sale because it was WAY OVER PRICED.
The day after Christmas, Stephen's mom and I went shopping. I told her we needed to just check and see if it was on sale. We walked in and I saw the SALE SIGN...60% OFF!! I got SO EXCITED!! We wanted to check just to be sure so Mrs. Cline found one of the sales associates and asked. Come to find out the sale sign was for a different bedding but because of the placement...it was right in front of the bedding I wanted, she said she would sale it to me at the sale price. So, I jumped at the chance to get it at this great deal.
Finally, this past weekend Stephen and I went buy a new bed! I absolutely love it...so beautiful!!

Since we got new bedding for our bed, we had the brown down comforter from our previous bed. I moved it to our guest room and just love it in there...it makes the room!

3 comments:

Hopeful said...

yay!!!! O my goodness. I am so happy that y'all got your new bed!! It is BEAUTIFUL! And I love your old comforter in the guest room!!!

Ashleigh said...

Both look GREAT! Are you enjoying the bigger bed?

-NC said...

that brown bed sleeps good-