This afternoon Stephen surprised me with a 6 week old Miniature Schnauzer we have named Molly. I have wanted a dog for quite a few months and we have been researching and talking about it. I grew up with Schnauzers so I decided that was the dog I wanted. We had decided we would take our time and find the right one and that I would get it for my birthday. Well, Stephen had a different idea up his sleeve. While he made me think that was the plan he was scheming and pulled of the most amazing surprise! Molly is absolutely adorable!! We have played with her all day and right about now she is worn out and sleeping in my lap. Can't wait for all of our family and friends to meet her.Sunday, March 8, 2009
Meet Molly
This afternoon Stephen surprised me with a 6 week old Miniature Schnauzer we have named Molly. I have wanted a dog for quite a few months and we have been researching and talking about it. I grew up with Schnauzers so I decided that was the dog I wanted. We had decided we would take our time and find the right one and that I would get it for my birthday. Well, Stephen had a different idea up his sleeve. While he made me think that was the plan he was scheming and pulled of the most amazing surprise! Molly is absolutely adorable!! We have played with her all day and right about now she is worn out and sleeping in my lap. Can't wait for all of our family and friends to meet her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is absolutely adorable!!!
OH my goodness! She is so sweet! My next puppy will definately be a schnauzer.Hope your doing well!
Post a Comment