Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am PREGNANT!!!

It is true! Baby Cline is due April 11. We are so excited we can hardly stand it!!

The morning of July 30th I took a home test and it was positive! We went to see the doctor the next day and it was confirmed...I am having a baby! We told our parents and siblings but other than that it was hush hush. Being that we were only 3 weeks 5 days when we went to the doctor, we wanted to be sure everything was okay before we started to spread the news. This has been one of the hardest secrets to keep...EVER!

Tuesday, I went for my second doctors visit and she said everything looked great and I was doing really well. So, that was it...I am 8 weeks along and the news just had to come out! We called our family and close friends...which was the best thing in the world and man, did the news spread like wild fire!

Wednesday morning I got to work and had TONS of Facebook postings asking what everyone was so excited about...was I pregnant?! There were a few more people I really wanted to tell before they found out on Facebook so I made a mad dash to the phone to tell our news. I also wanted to wait until after choir on Wednesday because my dad was going to announce our BIG news to the choir. In a way they are like an extended part of our family so I knew this would be very special. Once my dad announced our news to the choir, I jumped on facebook on my blackberry and posted the news. Before I left choir I had TONS of people commenting. So fun!!

So needless to say, we are so excited and are so bless to have the most amazing friends and family. You guys truly are such a blessing to us.

No comments: