Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Receive 50% off Mary Kay---WEDNESDAY (10/07/09)

Dear Happy Customers and Friends!

My Senior National Sales Director Kathy Helou doing it again...and so am I! So, if you missed last months call, this is a great way to get the most amazing deal...50% discount!

Wednesday, October 7 my SNSD Kathy Helou will be hosting Marathon Marketing Calls all day. You may have never thought about a Mary Kay business as something for you, but you may know someone who needs a Plan B right now because of today's economy. If so, forward this email to them...they can also receive 50% off. :) If anyone would have told me 4 1/2 years ago I would be involved with Mary Kay Cosmetics, I would have told them they were nuts!

So, you are asking, how do I get the 50% discount? Simple. Listen to one of Kathy's 30 minute calls, then email or text me ONE THING that stuck with you. When I hear from you, you will receive 50% off your next re-order, no limit. You can't beat that with a stick!

Here's the phone info . . .
218-844-0862 is the phone number; the access code is 324444#
The scheduled times are . . .10am 12noon 2pm 5pm 7pm 9.30pm 11pm
ALL TIMES ARE EST

Kathy speaks for about 30 minutes, then opens the line up for questions. You can ask her anything. I have a challenge to have 8 women on this call, so I would love to have you on one of the calls to help me with my goal!!

Thanks for your help!
I look forward to hearing from YOU!!

No comments: