Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Yesterday, July 25th was my dad's 53rd birthday! We had a birthday dinner for him and it was so fun all being together. I think it has been since Easter that we have all been together. Mom made her famous lasagna and we had Olive Garden salad and bread sticks. So good. Dad racked up on some great clothes for his birthday and we topped the evening off with a Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake...our favorite!!! Happy Birthday Dad!!! I hope you had a great day yesterday and that this coming year is filled with many blessings!! I love you!!

3 comments:

Hopeful said...

aw yay!! What great pictures!! That was such a good time!!

Anonymous said...

What great pics!! I am a fan of the OG as well! Call me sometime soon.. we so need to catch up! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess-- Missing reading your posts. :(