Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Birthday Celebrations

This week has been so fun!! My birthday is tomorrow (10/9) and for as long as I can remember we never just celebrated on the day of your birthday...it is a week event. :)
We started with this past Friday night when my best girlfriends from college all went out. Courtney and I are 6 days apart so we celebrated together with the girls. We went out to PF Chang's for dinner and then back to Courtney's for some much needed girl time...such fun!!!

Then Monday night my parents took Stephen and I out to Red Bowl and then off to Brewster's for ice cream. I just love spending time with my parents! They are the best!


Then on Tuesday night my two favorite friends came up from Columbia to take me out to dinner. Amanda and Culvette have become two of my best friends over the past 4 years and I can't imagine celebrating without them. We went out to Encore Bistro in Blakeney...if you live in Charlotte you much check out this restaurant...Wonderful!! Thank you again so much for coming up and celebrating with me...you girls are the best!!

Tonight my sister came into town and we went out with my mom. It is always such fun to spend time with Mere. I just love that girl!!! I forgot my camera at home so no picture. :(
So, that brings us to tomorrow being the big day! :) Plans are cook dinner at home with Stephen. I think Ben and Jessica are going to stop by but it will be a low key evening spent at home. I am very excited!!

No comments: