Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend in Anderson

With Stephen finished with his busy season of work we packed the car and got away to his parents home for the weekend.
When we got in on Friday evening we celebrated my birthday and they gave me something I have wanted for a long time...a shower curtain with our monogram on it...it is so beautiful and I am so excited to have it!!! Perfect gift!!

Stephen and his dad always visit the local Waffle House every time they are together and this trip was no different. Saturday morning they head off to the WH while his mom and I went to Panara. :) I so enjoyed spending the day with Stephen's mom. We shopped all over Anderson...we visited a local furniture store and they had the cutest pink chair!

We also found the most adorable pink Christmas tree and Mrs. Cline could not let me go home without one of my own so she hooked me up with the tree and all the accessories for my office...it is so precious!!! I could not wait to get home and put it all together. Here it is...minus some ornaments...I need some hooks to put the balls on it. :)

Saturday afternoon we spend some time out in the garden picking hot peppers...Stephen's favorite. The bushes had so many peppers on them that we counted 400 peppers.





We finished the weekend with Papa Cline's homemade BBQ---it is so good!!! Stephen and I had a wonderful time and can't wait to do it again!


2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Yay! Sounds like a very nice time!! The new shower curtain looks GREAT and I love that it is monogrammed. :O) And how sweet is your pink tree....LOVE it! That was very kind of Mrs. C. Glad you guys had such a great visit and lovely weekend!

HAPPY almost ANNIVERSARY!

Sue U said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Jessica and Stephen on ONE-YEAR!! WOOHOOOO! I can't BELIEVE it's been a year already....unreal! OK---KUDO'S to Mrs. Cline for the PINK TREE --that is SO PERFECT in your office!! Love it! And the shower curtain --too cool! Glad you had a great time!