Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mountains...here we come!

So, Stephen and I are getting ready for our first "official" vacation since our honeymoon. Around Christmas we started talking about wanting to get away. We decided that we would give each other a vacation as our Christmas present to each other! But where were we going to go?! After much discussion we decided we would love to go the mountains. And since Valentines falls on Saturday we thought this coming weekend would be the best. So, I got online and searched mountain homes. I found a really great place...at a really great deal! I booked it and we have been planning ever since. So, this coming Friday we are packing the car and heading to Tennessee! We are so excited! I will have pictures next week so stay tuned. :) So, until then...have a great week and I will talk with you later.

1 comment:

Angel Eye Portraits said...

Love the pictures. This looks like such a fun trip.