Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mary Kay Holiday Workshop


NSD Robin Rowland, me, SNSD Kathy Helou and SNSD Debi Moore

This morning I attended our area Holiday Workshop to learn new ideas to make this holiday selling season great. There were so many great ideas and great speeches made by directors. The displays that were set up were beautiful and I came away with my head full of ideas and ready to get to work. But, the highlight of my morning was the photo-op above. In August I sold over $2,000 and earned the opportunity to have my picture taken with these amazing National Sales Director...one of which is my very own National, Kathy Helou. I was able to briefly speak with her and she always gets energizes me. It is such a privilege to have amazing training almost every month in the Charlotte area and to be in the presence and taught by these National Sales Directors. I am pumped for Christmas...and it is only September. :)

2 comments:

Hopeful said...

you fit right in with those ladies! ;)

Christy said...

GREAT pic Jess...and I LOVE the new national suits!!! SO pretty!!!