Our Life of Pink and Pearls & Grass and Dirt

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Month, A New Week!!!

I always love the beginning of a new month!! It's like starting all over again...new things to happen, new goals to meet, new work to be done. This month Mary Kay Corporate has put out a challenge to all sales force to Have A Grand Week!! I am excited about this week because last night before I got the information I had decided that I would have a GRAND week in my business. I will sell $1,000 and get in front of 10 women THIS WEEK! Nothing like starting the month off with a BANG!! :)

I am sure you are thinking, why is she telling us these sorts of things two weeks in a row. Well, I feel if you have a goal...let the world know. The support and prayers I received last week were HUGE, and I know that my friends who read my blog will stand behind me again with their support.

I love you all and am so blessed to have each of you in my life. So, we are off to the races again this week. Thank you for your prayers and support...It means the world!!
Posted by Jessica at 11:25 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome!

Welcome to our Blog! Please feel free to leave comments...we love reading them!
Thanks for stopping by.
"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...As for me and my house we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

About Me

My photo
Jessica
I am married to the most amazing man, Stephen! I am in love with Jesus. Life is great in South Carolina. I work full time for a company in Ballantyne and own my own business with Mary Kay. Check me out at...www.marykay.com/jessicacline.
View my complete profile

I Love my Customers!

Looking for new skin care or makeup? Look no further than the #1 best selling brand of Skin Care and Color Cosmetics!!! Mary Kay!!!
Contact Me Today!!
Click the picture below.

Team Up For Women

  • Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (72)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • This Past Weekend
      • Mary Kay Holiday Workshop
      • Entering the Presence of Jesus
      • The Limited is ONLINE!!!
      • Doing great...
      • I have a job!
      • Mighty To Save
      • Happy Birthday Stephen!
      • Our Sweet Heidi
      • Happy Birthday Ben!
      • Captivated by You
      • New Month, A New Week!!!
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (7)

Family Bloggers

  • Ashley White Ellis
  • Ben White
  • Bethany White
  • Emily White
  • Jessica Hamilton White
  • Nathan Cline

Friends

  • Allison Fowler
  • Angel Eye Portraits
  • Ashleigh Morrell
  • Ashley Pickle Hong
  • Christy Martin
  • Danielle Davies
  • Dolly Seckman
  • Hannah Scholle
  • Huli Haley
  • Jonathan Merritt
  • Justin Tanner
  • Kristen Griffin
  • Laura Stiffler
  • Lottie Moody
  • Margaret Guerin
  • Megan McCravy
  • Meghan Terry
  • Michelle Cherikos
  • Michelle John
  • Nichole Watson
  • Sarah Howard
  • Turner Family
  • Vicky Beeching
  • Zalk Family

Mommy Reads

  • Layla Grayce Blog
  • Project Nursery Blog
  • Project Nursery

Followers


White Family

White Family

Cline Family

Cline Family
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by dino4. Powered by Blogger.