This past weekend Stephen and I headed down to North Myrtle Beach with his uncle, aunt and two cousins. Stephen was so excited to be on vacation that he, his uncle and cousins headed down Thursday night because he was off on Friday. I had somethings going on Friday so I was unable to leave until then and so was Stephen's aunt. She and I headed down on Friday evening. On Saturday we stayed on the beach all day and then went out to dinner. Sunday, Stephen and I headed to the pool for a few hours before heading back home. It was a short trip but so great to be at the beach one last night this summer. And a BIG thanks to Stephen's parents for letting us stay at their condo!!! Such a great place...we appreciate it! Thank you!
Me and my sweet hubby!
Aunt Dot and Mike building a sand castle
Mike was so proud of his castle!
Mike wanted to be buried in the sand so Uncle Gerone did the honors. :)
Steven and Mike at Broadway at the Beach
No comments:
Post a Comment