Thursday, August 14, 2008

Introducing the Compact Pro!!!


Okay, so I am so excited that I just had to post about it!!! Mary Kay just released the newest thing in compacts...the NEW Compact Pro. This amazing compact fits ALL your cosmetics in ONE PLACE!!! You can fill it with eye colors, check colors, bronzing powders, highlighting powders, press powder, creme to powder foundation, lipstick, lip gloss, liners and applicators!!! Wow, that is a lot of product in ONE PLACE!! Talk about having a complete color studio in your bathroom every morning. Not only is it so functional but it is BEAUTIFUL!! Classic black with a hint of pink on the front...all color trays are magnetic as well as the close. If you are interested in getting one or reading more about it, click here.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

oh my my!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl--
Please check out my blog-- I am doing a Preppy Swap and want you to be apart of it :)
I cannot figuere out how to tag you, so I am posting a comment.
Let me know if you want to join :)
Would love to have you!
-Silvia