Sunday, August 24, 2008

Big Week Ahead...


I feel a little weird posting about this but it is a pretty big deal to me so I wanted to share...and ask for your prayers...and maybe your help. :)

In July my National Sales Director, Kathy Helou began a new program in our national area called Master's Program. When you achieve the qualifications for the month you win a conference call with Kahty. (Qualifications are a certain number of faces, sales and interviews)

This past week was the call for all the winners from July. Kathy always does recognition before she does some training on the call and she started with top sellers. She announced the #5 gal and she spoke for a few moments and then Kathy said..."Our #4 top seller is Jessica Cline". WHAT?! YEA!! Wow...okay, this is HUGE!!! I sold over $2,000 in July ranking me right up near the top. Kathy asked me to share with the other ladies on the call about me and how I sold over $2000. I shared my story and then she challenged me to sell $3,000 in August. First of all, a personal challenge from a lady who makes well over $30,000 to $40,000 minimum EVERY MONTH...how can I not go for it. And too, I want to prove to myself that I can do it.

So, with 1 WEEK left of the month...I have a lot of work to do. I basically have to sell a little under $2000 THIS WEEK to achieve this challenge and goal. I have every night booked!! YEA!! But, I still have some morning and afternoon time slots open. So, here is where I would love your prayers or physical help. If you are local and wouldn't mind helping me out I would love to get together with you!! If you are not local but are in need of some products or would like to try our amazing products let me know...I will get them to you right way!!

I truly feel impressed to share this with those of you who read this blog...I know so many of you are such dear friends and I know I can count on your prayers.
Thank you in advance for your help as I reach to achieve this goal this week.

I will be sure to let you know how I finish. :)

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Jessica that is SO AWESOME that you were #4 for July!!!! WAY TO GO! Wow, I'm so stinking excited for you and it makes my heart so happy. ;O) And I will definitely be praying for you this week! Love you!

Christy said...

woo hoo Jess!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!! I know you'll do it!

Niki said...

Way to sell Jess!! I will pray for you and hope you make it for August! Sorry I couldn't see you this month - but we will work on next month. You are doing great!