
Today my little sis is offically 20!!! There is 7 years between us and sometimes that makes it hard to relate to the other. But this past year I have really felt that we have become very close. It has been such a blessing over the past year to truly become her friend. If you know Meredith you would have to agree that she has the most amazing personality. She lights up a room when she walks in. She can make you laugh your head off and I must say she can dance like no ones business. She has truly become such a lady and is both beautiful on the outside and inside. She is such a joy to have in my life and I am so bless to not only call her my sister but my friend. I love you Meredith and I pray that this coming year is filled with many blessings!
1 comment:
Sweet post & great picture!!
Post a Comment