We had a wonderful time this past weekend at the beach. 10 girls, 1 house for 3 days...lots of fun and lots of laughter!! I will try to summarize it for you.
Thursday Ashleigh, Courtney, Ashley and I headed down to the beach. When we got there we grabbed a bit to eat, did some grocery shopping and waited on the next group of girls to arrive. Margaret and Cami got there later that evening and the 6 of us had a great time hanging out. Friday we headed down to the beach in the morning and laid out until lunch time. We headed back to the house to get a bite to eat and the next group had arrived. Huli, Allie and Jena were waiting for us when we got back to the house. We all had lunch together...caught up on what was going on and then headed back to the beach. For dinner we decided that seafood would be the choice so we went to Sara J's in Garden City. Kyra, the 10th girl for the weekend met us there. We were all together and ready for a great evening. After dinner we headed back to the house for a game of Win, Lose or Draw. The 6 pack started this a few years ago and love to play when we are all together. We had so many laughs!!! After the game we pulled out the acting part of Cranium...that is where the real laughter began. Check out a few of the videos posted below. (sorry they are sideways...if you know how I can turn them let me know...but for now just turn your head. :))
This is the best video of the weekend...Ash had us rolling.
I had a little bit of a cold all weekend and when I pulled the card for a Humdinger and tried to hum the song...I couldn't get much out.
Margaret said something to Allie...she said a word wrong and it started a laughter like no other. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. :)
Saturday we went out to the beach again and spent most of the day there. It was such a beautiful day and so relaxing. That evening we went to the new shopping center that has been built on the old Air Force Base and ate dinner at PF Chang's. Margaret and Cami left for Rock Hill after dinner and the rest of us headed back to the house and stayed up talking until 2:00 AM. Serious girl time! :)
I think Kyra summed the weekend up best in what she wrote in the guest book at the house. Here is what she wrote... May 1-4 “The Six Pack” PLUS :) spent some real genuine, quality time together this weekend. A few days of bittersweet moments that will never be forgotten. The laughter, the tears and the prayers that were lifted up in this home this weekend will forever be apart of our hearts. We’d like to thank the Lewis family for sharing this beautiful home with us. Love, Kyra, Courtney, Jessica, Ashleigh, Jena, Cami, Margaret, Ashley, Huli and Allie.

Here are some pictures of the amazing house we stayed in.




2 comments:
LOVE it!! Best post yet! :O) What a great time we had! Love you and all the girls!! Oh, I had some good laughs looking at all of these......let's do it again....soon!
Thanks for the sweet compliment. You can make a scrapblog at this website: www.scrapblog.com. It's free and it's just like real scrapbooking except digital of course. I think I've found a new addiction. :o) Also, this blog made me smile. I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful girls weekend. Those videos were hilarious...especially Ashleigh..haha. Love you all!
Post a Comment