Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I must say...when I look in the mirror or say certain things I think to myself...Gosh, I am becoming my mother!! I am sure when I was younger I would have died to think that but the older I get the more and more I think that is the BIGGEST compliment in the world. My mom is the greatest! Over the years she has become one of my best friends...one who I can tell anything to, who will stand up for me, who will encourage and uplift me, and who will cheer me on in anything I do. I have learned so much from my mom...how to be a loving wife, an encouragement to those around me, to stand strong in what I believe in, to have a deep sense of caring for my family and friends...the list could go on and on. I am so honored to call her my mother.

This past October I was blessed to "officially" become a Cline and inherit the worlds greatest second mom. Mama Cline is truly a God send. From day one...which was almost 6 years ago...she has always treated me like her own daughter. Her love for both Elizabeth (Nathan's wife) and me is truly a blessing. I am so honored to be considered her daughter.

Stephen and I are truly blessed to have been raised by Godly, strong, beautiful mothers.

I love you both!! Happy Mother's Day Mom and Mama







2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Tender, just tender. :O) I agree both of these ladies are precious and I'm thankful to know them! Happy Mother's Day Mrs. White and Mrs. Cline!!

Angela Cline said...

Jessica, thank you for such kind words. I do love you as a daughter. I am so glad you are a part of the Cline family.