I opened my garage this morning to leave for work and what did I see...SOD!!!! There were 3 palates of sod at the end of our driveway waiting to be rolled!! So, like any good blogger would, I grabbed my camera but it went dead after the first picture so this is the only one I got. :( But, when I get home today we will have a beautiful...GREEN yard!!! I can't wait!

As promised, here is the final product of our new patio funriture. It's so cute!!! A BIG thanks to Ashleigh for helping me pick it out and helping us put it together.
Our little home is looking more and more like an home on the outside now. :) Next on the list: srubs and flowers...and Stephen wants an outside fire pit/place...we'll see.
2 comments:
It's looking good......looking goood! :O) Can't wait to eat at teh table when we have a fun cook out. :O)
your house is soooo homey!! I love it!! and now! You'll have grass!! YAY!!!
Post a Comment