I came home from work yesterday to find the flats of grass were STILL sitting at the end of the driveway! What?!...I couldn't believe they were still sitting there. Stepen got home shortly after I did (about 6:30) and we went outside to talk with our neighbors. As we were talking we saw the All Green trucks drive up in front of our house. YEA!!! 4 workers climbed out of the truck and started working hard and fast! Stephen, being the yard man that he is, couldn't stand by and just watch so he jumped right in helping the crew. Right as Stephen started to help another truck drove up and 4 more workers got out...a total of 8 men working in our yard. Within about 30 minutes we had grass!! What a different grass makes to the look of your home. Now, the test is for Stephen to keep that great looking grass watered. :) We are planning to do some planting this weekend in the flower bed so come next week, our yard will look immaculate!!!


2 comments:
Jessica, I didn't know you had a blog! You've been holding out on us. Gosh...I need to add you to my links too! BTW, LOOOOOOVE the title. So cute!
Love the grass and Stephen's "deer in the headlights" look. (Nice Lincoln Brewster music too!)
Post a Comment